[FWDLK] 413 rebuild

Hi all;

I am working on a 61 413 engine with 60,000 miles. It had a smoking problem, but no leaks from the front or rear seals, actually no leaks at all in any.

The engine is on a stand, heads etc.. pulled. I documented and removed the pistons and rods yesterday.

The rod bearings look very good.

Checked the bores and tolerances, looked good, honed the bores and this is where I stopped.

I purchased rings, main and rod bearings from NAPA

Question, would you replace the rods and main bearings along with the front and rear seals?

Anthony