Re: [FWDLK] 413 rebuild

In a message dated 12/13/2009 2:02:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, alacaria@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Question, would you replace the rods and main bearings along with the front
and rear seals?

It would seem to me foolish to tear it so far down, and have it right there in front of you, without replacing them.  You have to remove almost all the bearings to get the pistons out.

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, Michigan