Re: [FWDLK] Rear axle seal

I've had some luck treating oil soaked brakes with several iterations of Brakleen and light heating with a propane torch to bring the oils to the surface.  Not too hot thought.

Bil Huff

You mentioned that the brakes showed oil contamination, and although I have treated good brake shoes with the older, Red Can Brakleen,  if the oil has soaked in, you should probably replace both sides when you clean up the mess.

Mike Higgins
1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe