[FWDLK] Another Plodge?

I don't want to start another flame-war, but saw this on eBay and liked the lines, since I like both 59 Dodges and 58 Plymouths.  No mystery, since the owner identified it as a Canadian-built car, but just saw it and liked the lines.

Question for the experts:  Wouldn't a 58 Canadian Dodge have a 58 Dodge front, vice a very obvious 59 Dodge front?  I'm not an expert on Canadian MOPARs.  I can't say anything positive about a former Chevy drivetrain, (except the "former" part)..

Larry (Akron)