[FWDLK] WTF is this?

What the Forwardlook is this? I once saw a ... ( fill in the blanks...) But it only came in ( fill in the blanks...) No, that color wasn't available, but ...(fill in the blanks ) was. I knew a guy who... ( fill in the blanks ) there once was a dealer who... ( fill in the blanks ) This race driver did this ( fill in the blanks )

My point is... after awhile... I really don't give a... ( fill in the blanks )

Maybe it's me, but it seems this has turned into... Your full of ____ ( fill in the blanks ) I can top that one!

John in WI...Sunny, light SW breeze, high in the 60's today... and who really gives a Tinker's Damn ( except for Jack in Shinglehouse )