[FWDLK] 1960 P/B Vacuum Canisters

Hi Everyone -

I have a power brake vacuum canister that I removed from a 1960 Chrysler. It has a single port that sticks out of the canister that has a 45 degree bend in it. Is this the same canister that is used for 1960 Plymouth and Dodge, or did they retain the two opening canister with removeable check valve, as was used for 57-9 ?

Thanks,

Ron