Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 12:44 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Health Warning

Ron,

I did read the snopes article, and it refers to the threat as partial.  The warning is not directed as to leaking refrigerant, but to the outgassing from the various plastic products in the interior.  I know that I've witnessed some Generous Motors cars that got so bad (In Phoenix, for instance) that I couldn't ride in them with the windows down.  It just seemed to me to be a good idea, in general, to air the car out.  Besides, that is what the  owner's manual says to do.

As far as being FWDLK related, it does refer to cars in general, not something like politics or such.  Besides, there have been so many really important things like "WTF IS This", lately, I didn't think it would make much difference in the long run.

I'm really sorry if I've offended anyone, and will shut up for now 'til the flames die out!

Joe Savard, miscreant