Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2011 4:11 PM
Subject: RE: [FWDLK] ETHANOL DAMAGE TO GASOLINE ENGINES

Ron/all.

Mine has a brass float in the fuel tank. When I took apart Michelle?s fuel tank to repair the sender, it had exactly the same brass float. It had a hole in it and I managed to get one quite easily from a supplier on the net. I thought they were all brass??

I agree with Ron that rather than trying to run away from this problem gas, to come up with solutions is more productive.

Glenn.

Fuel sender unit-20 gallon-2.JPG