[FWDLK] FW: (no subject)

From: PVraa@xxxxxxx [mailto:PVraa@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2011 3:25 PM
To: Vraa, Paul
Subject: Fwd: (no subject)

From: Stcroix4eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Stcroix4eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 3/13/2011 3:18:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time
Subj: (no subject)

As many of you know I buy American whenever possible.  I will buy from other countries (with the exception of China) when I can’t find an American made product.  Here is a site that list many items that are made in the U.S.A.  It is in alphabetical order.  Keep as a favorite or delete if not interested.

http://www.americansworking.com/index.html