Re: [FWDLK] looking for ideas for a 1956 desoto recently picked up

Re: [FWDLK] looking for ideas for a 1956 desoto recently picked up

Join the National DeSoto Club and you will receive the roster with the names of all the other members with '56 DeSotos sorted by condition, including parts cars.  The club is typically much more friendly (and cheaper, too) than having to battle for what is often overpriced junk on ebay and the like.

www.desoto.org

Tim