From: Ray Rau
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2011 4:34 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] looking for ideas for a 1956 desoto recently picked up

  hello,

  i'm  going to pick up a  1956  desoto.
  The  car has  been in a  field  for a long  time.  I  feel  i'm   rescuing it  from  certain  scrap  metal  folks.
  It  has  no  motor,trans, radiator or  driveshaft.
  I  would  enjoy  some  ideas  on  where or  if.  there are  replacement  items  for this  car..?

 Thanks,

  Ray  Rau.

No virus found in this message.