Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:10 AM
Subject: [!! SPAM] [FWDLK] Sticker Shock

While no one person can speak for a large group, I believe it is fair to say that at least 10% of the 1,000+ members of the two Chrysler 300 clubs would be “interested” in superbly-performing shocks at premium price for our 2,000+ Chrysler 300’s-1955-1965.  I would further speculate that few of us would be buyers if the price were $200+/shock.

I would be interested in hearing from anyone that knows anything about the internals of a Koni shock as compared to a parts-store standard shock.  There’s only so much technology one can cram into a shock tube.

Rich Barber