Date:    Tue, 2 Aug 2011 10:31:04 -0400
From:    John Paxos <a57fury@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Looking for a 1957-58 generator

----------MB_8CE1F37F16885FF_239C_57B5_webmail-d003.sysops.aol.com

All

I'm in need of a new or rebuilt generator for my '57 Belvedere convertible.=
  The casing has to be it super shape.  No scars or scratches.  Also the ta=
g has to be there.  My generator went and cooked the battery.  If anyone ha=
s one that looks like new, please get in touch with me.  Thanks.
John Paxos