Re: [FWDLK] oval air cleaners

You would be better off with the reproduction ones, they are cheaper than the average used ones, the quality is excellent, and there are no dings or rust to deal with.( And NO, I do not sell them)

Reproduction Chrysler 300 air cleaners again available. Both round and acsmall oval styles to fit 58 thru 64 dual 4 bbl cars. Cleaners are steel as original and painted correct colors with correct decals, ready to bolt on. $675 per pair. Call Mike Burke at 517 869 2651 or email: C300F@xxxxxxxxxxx (06/14/11)

Adam Lindenbaum