Re: [FWDLK] TORQUEFLITE OPERATION QUESTION

Re: [FWDLK] TORQUEFLITE OPERATION QUESTION

There is a condition with old Torqueflyte transmissions where when put into gear in the morning, cold, they wouldn't move at all for several looooong moments.  After finally getting moving they were OK.  We used to put a product known as a "seal sweller" to fix the problem.

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, Mi.