Re: [FWDLK] Multi-meter Purchase

Harbor freight has ads in all the mags. Beside the specials, and the 10-20% discount coupon, they give away something ranging from scissors to flashlights to muti-meters. I put all the ads in our go-to-the-big-city van and when I get near a Harbor Freight, I pick out what I want that trip. They just pile up on me, since I always shop there for cheap stuff. They make good stocking stuffers and "What the heck" gifts.
Point being, it's free with the right ad, and they're great for simple tests.
For more complex stuff, I use my Fluke meter.
Ray