From: Dave Homstad <dhomstad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Jesus Jimenez <chemnixon@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 12:16 AM
Subject: RE: [FWDLK] water distribution tube question

Jesus,

I saw an NOS one on eBay recently.

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 11:44 PM, Jesus Jimenez wrote:

 I am still working on my '55 Ply 6 cyl restoration and I am just wondering if the water distribution tube is really necessary. After all, the water pump forces the water well into the engine block.

 Has anyone done an engine restoration where the water distribution tube was or was not replaced?

Thanks

Jesus '55 Ply 6 cyl