Re: [FWDLK] Decode Tires

When I bought my '57 in 1988 the guy at the tire shop I brought it to decoded some of the numbers and told me that the tires on it were from 1968 which made sense since the was close to the last time it had been on the road, don't know how he did it but it can be done. You'll need to talk to an old tire guy.
Adam Lindenbaum