Re: [FWDLK] Home four-post lifts?

Thanks Bob, I had never followed the link, they email me and I just read the mails.
Here's a direct link:

Pick the item you like and click on the "Special Price" button for that item  and a window opens and asks for your email for the "Blowout" pricing. Then emails will come...
Again, I know nothing about the 4 post lift, but really love my:
"TP09A Two-Post Lift, an above-the ground lift with a 9000-pound lifting capacity.  The TP09A is our most popular two post lift"