Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] WINDOW CLEANING??

Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] WINDOW CLEANING??

  Everything, gives you cancer
  There's no cure
  There's no answer
  Everything gives you cancer
  Don't touch that piano !

  :-)

On Jun 18, 2012, at 4:47 AM, RICHARD SKINNER wrote:

And if I recall correctly, all are known carcinogen's

Dick Skinner
Manufacturing Engineer
Antocci Engineering Inc