From: Anna F Noia [mailto:sa-noia@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 1:48 PM
To: Rich Barber; Chrysler 300 Club Int. Server; 63-64Chryslers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; 'Forward Look Mopar Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] A/C cross ram K available

Please send me information on the Ward Gandy auction in Redding area Northern Ca. to sa-noia@xxxxxxxxxxx I've been a 300 member for years and may find something I could use. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Stephen A. Noia
1-408-210-4736 cell

From: Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler 300 Club Int. Server <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; 63-64Chryslers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; 'Forward Look Mopar Discussion List' <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 10:52 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] A/C cross ram K available

300 Club Member Ward Gandy of Redding in far northern CA is holding an online auction for a whole slug of ‘30’s-‘70’s cars.  Take a virtual trip through his pasture and you might spot a restorable or parts car to help your 300 or other project along.

I see the ‘64K has red rams.  Can anyone confirm whether red or Chrysler blue is appropriate for the J&K rams?  My ram K parts coupe came to me with red rams/exhaust heated.

A lot of glass has been busted out, but many of the cars may just be surface rusty.  Our roster shows Gandy has/had a B, also, but not evident in the listing.

Nice Tango Red ’55 NY coupe—would make a good donor body.

Nice black ‘57C coupe 3N571116

Very tired 62H coupe —can’t tell if engine is there.

Tired ’64 sport coupe with white buckets, listed as a ’63 trim & bumpers may be OK.

Decent looking ’64 wagon—does not appear to have a/c.

Restorable ‘64K coupe with a/c & rams-in our registry-- looks like white respray over black but in registry as WWI 8443222934  One might pick up a bargain ram engine car here.

Tired 300L coupe C453 128361

Lots of Caddy’s, Strudelbaker’s, Willy’s, De Soto’s, Imperials, NY & Windsor parts cars.   Looks like someone trying to capture the glory of the past.  Can you imagine that?

Bring a trailer.  Thanks to Terry in NE for pointing this auction out.

Gandy may be the winner with the most (if not the best) toys.

Update on my 300K with the mushy brakes:  The re-rebuild of the remote power brake booster resulted in a firm pedal with a blocked outlet, but the second set of new wheel cylinders is also leaking.  Attributed to poor quality of cups, iron or both.  I and my mechanic are getting frustrated.  Gone through 2 gallons of brake fluid.

C-300-K’ly,

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA (218 miles south of Redding)

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity:

To send a message to this group, send an email to:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx unsubscribe from this group, send an email to bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx orgo to http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/join and select the "Leave Group" buttonFor list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htmFor archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylang

.