Re: [FWDLK] [Chrysler300] A/C cross ram K available

Re: [FWDLK] [Chrysler300] A/C cross ram K available

Don,

You are correct of course but that turquoise always looked like light blue to me. And that includes all the time I spent hanging over the front fenders screwing around with my 1963 440 2 drhdt with the 330 hp 383.

Chrysler did use a blue for some engines at sometime and it is most definitely a different, bluer color that would not look right on an engine originally painted turquoise.

That said it is pretty easy to distinguish either from red.

John Hagen