Re: [FWDLK] CHRYSLER NOW FIAT

  "Chrysler quit caring about car design over 40 years ago, turning out
ugly, crappy cars that were a shadow of what they had made in the past."

And what manufacturer didn't do the same thing Chrysler did. Boy, the Chevy
Vega, Chevette, celebrity, boy they sure were awesome cars. Wish I still had
one...Or maybe a ford Granada or Fairmont...They were the cream of the
crop.....