Re: [FWDLK] CHRYSLER NOW FIAT

And any and all Fiats should go in a separate wing...
Ray

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 5:05 PM, Daniel Davids <ddavids@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Might we just get the Chrysler Museum in Auburn Hills reopened to the public, please?

On Jan 3, 2014, at 9:59 AM, Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is quickly devolving into the same loud & panicked chatter that
developed here on this list about the Daimler merger 15 years ago, and
about the sale to Cerberus in 2007.  If we had this list back in 1979,
people would have been saying these same things then, too.  Chrysler
survived all of those events, and will survive this as well.

Let's just keep the conversation calm and respectful, please folks...

-Dave

http://www.ForwardLook.net/eBay

http://www.ForwardLook.net/Amazon

--
Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?