[FWDLK] Looking For Cars or Parts?

Joe Machado here and a few years ago, I stated I would make available, a vehicle and a trailer for those who wanted to come to the US and search for cars or parts. It is now Summer here in the desert and those of you wanting to purchase something, I am available. I have 2 different trailers. An open flatbed trailer with a 20 foot floor for a vehicle. Or, a 24 foot floor enclosed trailer for parts and or a vehicle. New Mexico has many wrecking yards full of old Mopars, FOMOCO and GM cars by the thousands. I mention this because, some of us collect more than Forward Look era cars. Most of these vehicles I know of have missing parts and or have been in accidents over the past 40 to 50 years. Some cars just plain broke down and were left beside the road. I myself have purchased some over the years. Many do not have titles. Most would get a Bill of Sale. We have a lady who worked for the DMV and knows how to register any vehicle and has done so without failure if you were to purchase a vehicle with no papers. This is directed mostly to those of you wanting to come to the US for vehicles, etc. I also offer this to those of you here in the US, but you usually know what and where you are looking for.
   DO NOT hit REPLY:  use my email at  Daytona06@xxxxxxx and I would have fun with you chasing what you are looking for.  Also, want to mention, I can pick you up at the Palm Springs, Calif airport as I live 16 miles away. The Los Angeles airport is just over 2 hours away with no traffic.
   I have a Ford one ton crewcab dually diesel pickup. I have room for 3 people comfortably and 4 would fit, but is somewhat crowded. Contact me for the specifics and logistics. I am available thru September of this year. Also, the first week of October. After that I have a 3 week trip planned and will not be available. joe