From: paul <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 05 Sep 2015 15:34:29 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Needed: 57 Dual Point Distributor Vacuum Advance

On 9/5/2015 1:49 PM, CenturyLink Customer wrote:
> Same for AMC/Ramblers. The counter guys would ask what company made
> them. That is why I like to see a counter person (and airline pilots)
> with gray or white hair.

About 13 years ago I went to an All-Mopar Performance swap meet.
The only thing I saw there the vintage I was looking for were a
few First Gen Hemi sparkplug tubes. Just for snits an grins I bought
one and once home I polished it up a lot. It Looked Mighty 'Oh Look,
Shiney stuff' and hung it from the rear view mirror of my Hodge Podge
Dodge 'FrankinTruck'.

One day on a lark while out looking for parts for wifypoo's car I
grabbed the dangling sparkytube and took it in with me.  I asked the
idling parts folks bunched up behind the counter for a gasket for this!
Only One of them knew what it was, and Jups!, it were a gray hair
adorned older gent.

--
Paul Holmgren
If you think Space is the Final Frontier,

http://www.ForwardLook.net/eBay

http://www.ForwardLook.net/Amazon