  From: Louis M. Barrie
  To: Chrysler 300 Club International, Inc.
  Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 4:09 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] 2009 is coming!

  Eileen and I are pleased to announce that Big Yellow's little brother, "The
  O.C." (Orange Charger) was selected as the cover shot for the Old Cars
  Weekly 2009 Calendar. The announcement article, which appears in the July
  24th issue, also mentions that Big Yellow was the cover shot for the 2006
  calendar.

  We found out about the calendar a few days earlier when I received an
  unmarked, padded envelope with 5 calendars and a congratulations form
  letter.

  No cash prize.

  Again.

  Anyone desiring a scan of the cover and reverse, please drop me a line off
  server.

  Louis M. Barrie
  West Hills, CA
  Home of Big Yellow and The O. C.