[Chrysler300] Have a spouse who doesen't want to go to a car meet? BRING

[Chrysler300] Have a spouse who doesen't want to go to a car meet? BRING IT TO BRANSON!!

Hello 300'ly to all!
    If your spouse doesn't want to go to a car meet and this is holding you back from registering.....then do we have a win/win solution for you!  The Fall Concours Meet in Branson will be a treat for your spouse...female: SHOPPING, SHOPPING, and MORE SHOPPING! There is every outlet known to man AND WOMAN present at Branson. SHOWS, SHOWS, and more SHOWS! From Andy Williams to The Twelve Irish Tenors, and from Country Music to good ole Rock 'N Roll, from Comedy to Animal Shows, from Dolly Pardon's Dixie Stampede to the Acrobats of China!  Arts and Crafts palaces galore! For the male spouse of the car gal: Museums, Shows, Shopping (Bass Pro Shops, Guns, Fishing Equipment, Western Wear, and THE RED GARTER!!!). Then for the lucky couple who BOTH enjoy cars: '57 Heaven, The Chrysler 300 Club International Fall Concours Meet, The Branson Auto Musem (collector car store), auto memorabilia shops, and auto theme places such as the '57 Grill and Club '57 and the Chrysler 300 Club Concours/People's Choice Show!  For Fun and Games there is LETTER CAR JEOPARDY!! with at this time of transmission over $500 of prizes to be awarded! So....you won't be dragging your spouse to just another car meet....you'll be taking HERSELF (OK Doug Mayer?) or HIMSELF to the jewel of the midwest where everyone can find something attractive and fun!  Oh, dining....besides the exquisite spread that will be arrayed at the hospitality suite...for those who desire more than healthy and individually packaged treats, there are dining venues ranging from every fast food restaurant that ever dreamed of making a buck to The Chateau on the Lake and Big Cedar Lodge at Table Top Lake, not to mention Andy Williams Moon River Grill where we will dine with friends while we listen to our officers croon at the business meeting!  SOOOOO.......register now and BRING IT TO BRANSON!   Rob Kern

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)