Re: [Chrysler300] Left Handed Lug Nuts?

I don't know about light bulbs but it was explained to me that it is the "braking" of the automobile that does the tightening. When you brake for a stop, the inertia is applied to the nuts in the proper direction. It always seemed to me that the opposite I inertia applies when you accelerate and thus loosens them.... But I am no scientist.

George

Sent from my iPhone 4

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional