[Chrysler300] Past YouTube 300 Meets

Dawn and I have been enjoying Bob Merritt's efforts on YouTube. I am not sure our club members realize that Bob has been steadily posting a lot of really good stuff, both informative, "How To" video's, and what we like the best, the past 300 International Club meets. We find it is a lot of fun to watch the past events and try to identify the cars, and most importantly the people. Please try and take the time to watch them, I know it takes a lot of time to edit and transfer older taped materials to digital and them upload them, he does a great job. You can search for 300rcm1 on the YouTube search bar to find his channel and the video posts. After watching the videos hit the Like button and leave a comment. Since I am a newer member and was not around in the hay day when a lot of the more colorful meets took place. I would love to be able to read comments like, "that was the time so and so broke his car doing burnouts" or "that is when so and so got drunk and fell into the pool" or "that is the meet we toured the XYZ exhibit and ate at that great restaurant". I don't know if he gets points for more the likes and comments he has on the videos but it sure would be nice to see. You can also subscribe to his channel 300rcm1 to get notified of when Bob pops another gem up. Jamie Hyde

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)