From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 2:40 PM
To: 'list server'
Subject: Re: RE: [Chrysler300] wheel sizes for Chrysler cars

Hi all,
I trial-fitted 17" stock steel rims from a 2006 300 on my '64. The offset was incorrect, and the rims did not set far enough out to the wheel well, as if they were too narrow . . . and the wheels fouled the AAJ front disc brake conversion.
Note: the bolt pattern on a current 300 is 115mm...4.5 inches on our Letter Cars equals 114.7mm.
My 300 cents' worth.
John Spiers

  _____