RE: [Chrysler300] Advice on engine repair

I like the Brad Penn – engine seems to run much quieter.

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Guy Morice guyztoys@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 7:36 PM
To: Gary Nelson
Cc: Mark Miller; Matt Allyn; Michael Moore; <LUCKYL46@xxxxxxx>; <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Advice on engine repair

Sorry...that statement is not completely correct. AMSOIL makes several full synthetic choices. There is a line called Premium Protection, comes in 10W-40 and 20W-50. High zinc content. Then there is the Z-ROD line. Comes in 10W-30 and 20W-50. High zinc and high phosphorus content. These products are superior to any petroleum based oils.

I am an AMSOIL dealer and will sell wholesale to any member shipped to your door.

Guy Morice

Sent from my iPhone