From: "'Rich Barber' c300@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'John Nowosacki' <jsnowosacki@xxxxxxxxx>; 'John Grady' <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 'Charlie V' <cv300g@xxxxxxxxx>; 'list server' <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 11:48 PM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] 300G Parts Wanted

Similarly, I’m told that a replacement for the C-300/300B (only) SS strip that goes across the front of the car just above the front bumper and under those great grille halves can be fabricated from the straight piece that goes across the back of the car just above the back bumper.  Make a pie cut in the center to facilitate making the shallow bend for the front piece.  The rear SS trim pieces appear to be present on all 1955 Chryslers and ’56 Chrysler wagons.

C-300’less,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA