From: Anna F Noia <sa-noia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Gary Nelson <gnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; Josh Mishler <mister300d@xxxxxxxxx>; yahoogroups <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2016 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Possible Reproduction for 1957 Chrysler's

Gary, & All
I could also use panels, mine are definitely weathered but will use because I have too. Also, I have two '57 300's and may need two  sets. This assumes I actually do both, should start on #1, this summer (hopefully?) What is your time frame for these items? Good Luck, make sure you contact all of us with a time line when it's determined. Again, Thanks for you efforts.
Best Regards,
Stephen A. Noia
1-408-210-4736 cell