Re: [Chrysler300] no title...what to do

I'm in Mass too and my K came with no paperwork.  I just had a friend in New Hampshire register it.  No sales tax, no insurance.   When I am ready to register it, or more accurately,  it is ready to be registered, I will just buy back it from her. Mass will accept just a registration on a car that old and issue a title.   Maine changed their laws and now require titles for anything newer than '97 but anything before that is a snap to register. You do have to show it is insured and pay a sales tax, but they have no idea on values and you can tell them a letter car was $800 and they will accept it.

Russ Vaughan

300K