RE: [Chrysler300] no title...what to do

Starting to like Arkansas a lot. That clerk must be from Massachusetts. Get rid of her. How it starts. Next comes a pension for her and the toll collectors at 80% of highest pay, free 100% healthcare, no deductable, for life, funded by this. Add “bad back” at 52 ---and you get it , right??.

From: Ray Jones [mailto:1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 3:54 PM
To: John Grady
Cc: John Kuegel; David Schwandt; antonino.jelitro@xxxxxxxxx; Listsaver 300 Club; Ray Jones
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] no title...what to do

Wow, John!

Just have to mention that here in Arkansas, the old car title and tag is $10., lifetime.

We had a ambitious County Clerk, who noticed an outrageous cost for an old car bought at Mecums.

Thought she should go back and check the value of all the old cars that had gotten tags and charge for some inflated value.

The other county officials, who also have old cars told her if she wanted to stay in office, to forget about it.

We do pay property tax each year, but most old cars are valued at $50/100.00 when registered and pay tax  on that value.

We pay tax on value stated on the title or Bill of Sale if it's older than the current Blue Book shows.

Of course, that value is whatever you want to pay tax on.

We also have lifetime trailer tags, for $35.00. non-transferable, but I just move them to another trailer as there often are no serial numbers.

Also, in my county, there is no zoning, permits, rules or inspections. Build what you want, where you want, how you want on your own property. Want to go into a business? Just open in your house, barn or build a shop building to do it.

We do have food making or selling related  rules.

RAY