Re: [Chrysler300] Torqueflite casting number

Re: [Chrysler300] Torqueflite casting number

Thanks for your offer to help, Dave. I think I discovered the answer to my
question about the part number of a non-300 trans. I'm pretty sure it would
be 1738227 - at least for 1957.

Keith
-

<*> Your email settings: