Re: [Chrysler300] 1957 Chrysler Windsor W/354 Poly Engine

Re: [Chrysler300] 1957 Chrysler Windsor W/354 Poly Engine

Larry go with rtv on lower half of valve cover gasket . The oil pools around the exhaust valve spring on poly , at those “dips”  starts to leak , nuts may bottom due to a deformed cover . Put two washers under nut , torque to 30 inch pounds . Save yourself a lot of hassle . As in smoking exhaust manifolds , oil loss at back of engine .

Sent from my iPhone