Re: [Chrysler300] Radiator Hose Clamps

Myron,

Used ones are not really a good idea. They can get weak and fail over time. I have most necessary sizes of new correct Corbin clamps and can probably send you the proper tight ones. You may need a couple of different sizes, so look at the "R" number stamped into each of the clamps - both the new ones and your old ones if you still have them, and let me know the locations also. The R numbers will directly correspond to the sizes and will tell us why they are not sealing.

To keep yourself from tossing your pliers at a wall in frustration, get yourself a Corbin clamp pliers like this one. They really make dealing with these clamps a simple matter.

https://www.amazon.com/KD-Tools-KDT3975-Corbin-upgrade/dp/B003YNITFI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1517368225&sr=8-3&keywords=corbin+pliers

Keith Boonstra
-