Re: [Chrysler300] Radiator Hose Clamps

John,

I agree that a lot of Chinese stuff is pure junk and they know when they make it. But we love that it's so cheap and buy it anyway.

I don't know where mine were made offhand, but they seem to have sealed perfectly for six years now. If they were made in China, they must have come from a rare wire company that cares. I have quite a few of them and can help some out who need them.

Keith Boonstra