Re: [Chrysler300] Radiator Hose Clamps

If you're having your car judged or just love it to be as close to stock as possible, I understand trying to find quality replacements to replicate the originals spring clamps.

What I don't understand are people who try to continue to seal coolant and fuel hoses with spring clamps when they've done a disc brake conversion, upgraded to radials, painted their car with a two stage paint, and are listening to music through hidden audio. I see this all the time at shows. I like using surloc clamps on my BMW's and am now adopting them on my classics along side properly sized screw style clamps for a cleaner look that offers better performance over time.

Just in case you needed to know, this was sent from my iPhone.