Re: {Chrysler 300} 300 G

300C thru 300F show 9.00-14 OE - (28.7 to 29.0 Overall Diameter - varied by manufacturer)

And it is correct there is nothing close to that size - the biggest production size is P215/75R14 (26.7 in OD replaced 8.00-14) but even the P235/75R14 that shows as a direct replacement for the 9.00-14 was closer to 28.0 OD. Those were (are still?) made in American Classic, but these are not really production level tires - they were (are?) made in small batches and probably have a lot more hand labor compared to current production radials made in sufficiently large quantities to justify automation and computerized build equipment resulting in tighter tolerances and superior quality control.

As for the H, I believe that was 7.60-15 (the non letter 1962 was 8.00-14?). There you are in luck. In 1962, the auto industry changed to "Beautyline" (narrow - roughly 1 inch wide separated by a black strip between rim and whitewall) whitewalls and the 7.60-15 (Again 28.7 - 29.0 inch OD) translates to a P225/75R15 (28.3 in OD) or a P235/75R15 (28.6 - 28.9 in OD) both of which are available in a nearly correct production grade narrow whitewall. As of last time I checked there were 4 reasonably good quality and reasonably priced options: Hankook H724, Nexen N-Priz AH5, Toyo Extensa AS (all at 28.9 spec OD) and Cooper Trendsetter SE (28.65 in OD) as well as some lesser Chinese options - but grab one of these quick - and buy a spare as I think the whitewalls are on their way out. And if you want to go Diamondback, there are even more blackwall options to start with.

As an interesting (or maybe not so interesting aside) the 9.00-14 was replaced by the 8.85-14 which was replaced by the J78-14 which was replaced by the P235/75R14. Each progressive size became slightly lower profile as was the trend back then - and when radials came in, they sit slightly lower for the same Overall Diameter due to their construction. If I recall correctly, the 9.00-14 were designed as an 83% Height to Width ratio, while the 8.85-14 were 80%, the J78-14 were 78% and the P235/75R14 are 75% (the Wide Tread / Wide Oval / etc J70-14 were 70%)