Re: fuel sending units. 65 B-body

Thanks Jim. I agree with your assessment. I felt a slight stroke coming along when I contemplated a "349.85” '62-65
Mopar. :)

That 9 second 69 Chevelle was quick! And yes a target for Mopar raised-eyebrows, but certainly not a shunning offense!
Good-natured ribbing is part of the old car hobby, after all.

When we head to the junkyard in the sky, it's not what was under the hood but what was in the heart! :)

Thanks,
Gary H.