Re: Mopar Swap Meet additions

Yeah she knows I want a 1200 sq ft house, with a 4 car garage ;-)
What's worse, my son is really getting into working on stuff, so she's
doomed.  The problem now is the car work happens at a friends' house,
so I'm not at home.  If it was in my garage, every night I could walk
out and work for an hour and come back...I'd be in heaven.

Ah well, next house!

Here's my son "helping"

http://tinyurl.com/8v275
http://tinyurl.com/adglp