4 bbl swap / Air Cleaner Interchange

Since I'm rounding up parts for my 4 bbl swap I'm trying to figure out
what air cleaner I can use that will still look 'correct'. I found a
couple on eBay for a 65 New Yorker 413 AFB, but I'm concerned with
hood clearance. I'm gonna use an AVS or AFB if possible. Any thoughts?

Also my 4 bbl adapter I got w/ my manifold turned out to be crap. It's
a spread-bore to square-flange adapter that someone has drilled to fit
the WCFB bolt pattern, and then used MULTIPLE gaskets and alot of
ultra copper to make it work. I found this adapter that looks like it
has holes to fit the WCFB manifold (
http://www.spectreperformance.com/#CATALOG.5771 ) but I have to wait
for California to wake up before I can call and confirm.

Bill M 65
Coronet 500 'vert