To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 10:36 PM
Subject: Re: lifters

OK...I went out and mic'd the lifters tonight. I have (3) .008"
oversize lifters in the valve train. Interestingly 6 have been
replaced and 3 of them are the oversized ones. In my calls so far, I
have turned up nothing. ANYONE have an idea where I can find these
things?

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert

----