Some TRIED to scam me

I put a wanted ad looking for an FM converter for my Coronet on Old
Radio Classified.com and got a response yesterday. Guy said he was
from UK but this english was very broken (my forst clue). He said he
had one and would send pics so I played along briefly. He sent them
and wanted $79 (60 euros) for it. I turned down the offer nicely, and
then looked @ eBay. This a-hole took pics from a parts only convertor
listing and sent them to me. My 2nd email back to him was not nearly
as as nice...questioning his heritage, sexual orientation, and
suggested he should change his diet to something found in a porta-pot.

--
Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert