Re: Dual Point or Elect Ign?

Younglings?  who you calling a Youngling???  LOL  I've had lots of point based cars.  If It were a car show, once in a blue moon driver, points are fine, set em and forget em, last for years in a car that doesn't move much.  But I'll drive it all the time.  15-20k a year, that's a couple of adjustment per year, setting  the dwell, timing and all that, and I just don't have the time or energy anymore.  Tuning up my Windstar once every 100k is nice feature.  Tuneing up my friends Aveo every 30k I've found it annoying.  I know the plugs in my Chrysler will not last like the Windstar, but they should do as good as the Aveo.