Re: Welcome new member - 1962 Dodge 880

I looked for 19 years to replace my 1962 Newport 4 door sedan.  I ended up with a 1962 Newport 2 door HT.  I have always loved the 62, and other boats of this era.  We are in the minority Jason.  It's really sad there are no parts for them either.  I'm looking into having my rear taillight bezels reverse engineered, 3-d printed, then cast in bronze and chromed.  It's cheaper than finding a good set and having them re-chromed.  I'm just waiting for the cost to come down a little bit more.  I love the tail lights on the 63 Dodge 880   They don't have any of the problems of the 62 much better design.

Paul if you look long enough you will find the car you want.  It's out there, they made them.