RE: electronic distributor.

"Well, I guess it depends on what is meant by "beating Ma Mopar kit. "  IMO  the Pertronix "beats"  Ma's  kit by..being lower cost to simply getting rid of points---being easier to install-- not needing the orange box and its associated wiring ( Nothing wrong with what the box is intended  for)  I have never said that the base pertronix will out perform  Ma's  kit. . And I would never say you should get rid of the box type ignition  and go with Pertronix.  With a box where does a non mechanic start when diagnosing  an ignition problem?  With Pertronix it either works or don't work . That's why I carry the original points with the car.  I have never needed  them yet.  I  make no  financial gain from  my promotion, just belive in  what I chose and why..................................................MO